Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Misc




This is how Darth Johnny started before Internet blogging & Email-O-Rama. This has not been renewed. This business is over.



My 08-07-2023 Voters Information Card. I exercise my Constitutional right by canceling-out the vote of one pükle (Pükle en Miami-Dade County). I generally vote for the miscellaneous candidate that is sure to lose. Chaos would be preferrable to a Dem/Rep candidate. If The People do not make democracy exceptional, pükle will make it mediocre. 



WHOOPIE!!!



We were dismissed ~11:30. But it counts.



I used to suspect there was something derogatory related to my Driver's License. Now I have no doubt - 943.0435, F.S.



My boat at Elliott Key Harbor



Lifetime Fla. Fishing license, includes Lobster.



The front of my house, January 18, 2018.


My aquarium & dog (Rocket). 50 gal.



Fowey Light (http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=fwyf1, 05-11-2012) with Miami & Key Biscayne in the distance. My favorite spot for lunch and my favorite website for current weather conditions and forecasts.



Boca Chita (10-12-2015). My 2nd favorite spot for lunch.




Some of the houses that remain of Stiltsville. These are Biscayne National Park property and the former owners are caretakers. These houses can be rented by the public, but are otherwise off limits. Otro tecnicismo legal molesto.



Looking east from Biscayne Bay near Black Point.



The boat ramp at Cutler Power Plant. My Dad worked for FPL, so we had access to this facility. We launched here many times since 1968. Cutler was in "moth balls" for years. The plant has been demolished.



The dock for crude oil barges at the Cutler Power Plant intake-canal basin. Years ago barges were brought to this dock to supply the plant with crude oil. It was eventually converted to natural gas. The the dock is over-grown and the power plant is gone (05-23-2014).



Elliott Key, where we used to tie-up 1968 - 1970, on the north side of the harbor. (04-29-2016)



The family boat, ca. 1970, on the north side of Elliott Key Harbor. WIOD's Flying Fisherman described our boat as a "floating patio" on the air, as he flew overhead. I did a lot of knee boarding and tubing on the Westwood Lakes with this boat (1989-1996). That's a 4 cylinder, 65 hp, Evinrude on the transom. Tinnitus.



Probably the biggest Mutton snapper I ever caught. Fishing on the patch reefs off of Elliott Key, ca. 1972. Dad took this pic with a B&W Poloroid.



Driving from the ocean side of Sands Key, through Lewis Cut, on my way back to Black Point Marina, March 19, 2016.



The dreaded Lion Fish. Found this one near Sands Key.



1980's comic. True since the beginning of TV News. These days crises are announced in digital clarity. The weather is enough crisis. Westwood Lakes Cycling Crisis, is on the Activisto Ciudadano channel.  LOL



 I worked for the Telephone Company for 25 years and receive a ~$550 a month pension. Otherwise it was a 25 year waste-of-my-life.






The Government is ~$ 22 trillion in debt, but government, like ol' man river, "keeps rollin' along."  LOL   I'm not responsible for inadequate government. Sex offenders are not represented in government, regardless. The government reflects the will of the people - El gobierno refleja la voluntad del pueblo, en Miami-Dade County. This includes law enforcement. They must Serve & Protect the public, even if it's a pretense.



I ordered business cards for my attempt at working for a living. I bicycled around the Westwood Lakes neighborhood and left them at homes for sale. This is the 5th version. Now I post them at the 1/3 and 1/2 marks of my cycling routes. I did not renew DarthJohnny.com.



My bike (Trek 7.2) and I in front of my house, heading out for my daily ~14.5 mile bike route.



I stepped into an open Miami-Dade Water & sewer manhole and hit my chin on my bike as I fell, 03-31. The injury was sutured at Kendall Regional Hospital, 04-01. Video from my helmet GoPro - “https://youtu.be/AppBmgCBV38



These are the Discharge Instructions .



The Santeria Tree - Poinciana tree - located on the north end of the trail between 117 ave & Snapper Creek Canal and Bird rd & Miller rd, near the Turnpike exit. 



An Ebó offering for the new year. One tree south of the Santeria Tree. (01-04-2017). No offerings since.



\
Horse$#!+ under the Santeria Tree. Pendejos de Horse Country used to like to leave their calling cards on the asphalt trail from time to time. I ride this path at night and I cannot see this mierda until it's too late.







Not that easy.





I modified the old Procter & Gamble log.  Hysterical Cackling Here



Heading east through Sands Cut to an environment without pükle. "Nothing but sincerity, as far as the eye can see." - Linus Van Pelt, It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment