Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Misc II

In Hoc Signo Vinces
   



    
Fratos.


"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustained."
"My uniform experience has convinced me that there is no other God than Truth."



Greetings!   Are you worthy?



My poem Eight was published again and appears in the Spring issue of Spirits from Indiana University Northwest. This was unexpected.



My poem Ainissesthai was published and appears in the January issue of Penny Ante Feud. 



I filled out this form once a month, when I reported to my probation officer.



I graduated in December, 1979, with an AA in computer programming. Key-punch machines and card-readers, print-outs and dumps - technology from another age.



My truck in front of my house, license plate DEP D77. (April 2016).



I've Been "Flagged!" "We’re sorry. An issue with your address is blocking your ability to join Nextdoor."



Pudgies, a.k.a. Community activists walking the perimeter. in their invisible pedestrian regalia.




Consternation ground zero in my house (August 2016).



My monthly prescriptions. Alcohol is contra-indicated. I quit drinking alcohol in 2007 Seroquel/quetiapine fumerate is not effective taken with alcohol. My psychiatrist warned against drinking with Rx (Mellaril and Seroquel) and did not know I was drinking while medicated.




Blood test results.




My boat (2000 Scout 202SF) with 2017 200 HP Yamaha 4-stroke & my dog, Rocket.





Covid vaccination.







Re: Hypothyroid






This is the notice the County passes around before chemicals are sprayed in the canals of the north Westwood Lake to control water plants (weeds). Weeds were a problem when I moved here in '88. The County changed the chemical in the 1990's and now the weeds are manageable.







This fits in somewhere.



     My bike (Trek FX 2) on my porch, 05-18-2019.




Class of '76. I spent high school looking at the tops of my shoes. I wish I could have played football - too crazy and skinny though.



This is how I vote; my voting precinct is at an elementary school. I vote thinking I'm cancelling out the vote of one idiot, not as a constituent. There are no representatives for sexual offenders in government. I vote Libertarian. A Libertarian vote is a vote for chaos & chaos would be an improvement. 



This is where I dive 2 miles east of Elliott Key. It was raining in Miami when I took this picture. Sincerity as far as the eye can see.




Black Point receipts, old & new. The kiosks were upgraded & Discover is accepted.



Biggest catch of the day at Black Point (2014) - 139 mm carapace. We caught the 2nd biggest, also - 132 mm.



I am unable to renew my registrations online, but the government sends me this information anyway. I must renew in person, according to the website. I mail it in anyway. That works. Apparently the Government is trying to keep the Post Office relevant.



     TelCo facility on 97 ave SE of 56 st (listed by Bellsouth as 9620 sw 56 ter, a.k.a., CALL BOX, feeder distribution interface (FDI), X-Box. This location was of particular interest during my feather painting campaign and I "re-feathered" it many times. It was my second to last stop on my feather painting route the night I was arrested for MALICIOUS DAMAGE - November 16 2007; I was spotted here and arrested.



Subscription from my days at the Greater Miami Behavioral Healthcare Center. It did not appeal to my fellow patients - no interesting pictures and no tits; it was never stolen. Realista ou não realista?

 

Feather Post #1 (FP1), the 1/3 mark of my daily bike routes. Located at sw 56 st and 117 ave (NW corner).


    
 Feather Post #2 (FP2), the 1/2 mark of my bike routes. Located where the west end of the path behind the Britannia neighborhood meets Snapper Creek dr.





I rode my daily Westwood Lakes bike route with a GoPro camera (Aug-Oct). It recorded 15+ miles on MP4's, which can be uploaded to YouTube. It is also waterproof & rechargeable. MDPD makes an appearance.



Car dash camera. Records in 1 min segments.

No comments:

Post a Comment